Monday, May 17, 2010

A few crafty things to share...

Hi ladies! I have been MIA, again! LOL! I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the change of weather in your part of the world! I know I am! I am sooo ready for spring and summer! Anyway, on to the real reason for this post. I have received all of my April tags and they were all amazing beyond belief! I have been so lucky to have been put in a group with such talented ladies for the past two months! I am not sure if she is doing one for this month I haven't heard. But, if not, I want each of you to know that I love all of your tags and I admire them on a daily basis! I will upload pics of the tags I received later this week! I am in a big hurry today, so I am sorry for any typos or poor grammar as I just don't have time to worry right now! LOL! So, on to the ATC's and tag that I made over the last couple weeks.


Hugs,

Cheryl



3 comments:

  1. Cheryl,

    Super cute tags! You are rocking and rolling these days.

    ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love these tags Cheryl, hope all is well your neck of the woods and your enjoyin the sunshine hugs :) Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl,
    i hope everything is ok with you
    I think of you
    warm hugs
    XXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete