Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Canvas Project using my daughters senior picture and Graphic 45 paper!


Good Morning all! I just finished a canvas project that I really enjoyed creating! I bought a 4" x5" canvas which was already framed at my local Big Lots for $2. I inked the sides with Black Stazon because I didn't have black acrylic paint! I was worried about how it would dry, but everything worked out fine. I then went around the edges with gold acrylic paint. I used Graphic 45's Le'Romatique paper on the background of the canvas. I ripped a piece of the paper and tucked it underneath Brittany's picture and the Prima sugared flower. I put a piece of Webster lace along the bottom I then cut out a couple of the flowers and a stamp from the same paper line. I adhered the flowers to the picture, the stamp to the lace and added a small 7 Gypsies key on top of the stamp. All in all I feel like it looks pretty good. I am wondering if I should make it a little fuller here or there, but for now I am happy with the outcome! Thanks for stopping by!

Okay....I added some more Prima's to the canvas.  What do you think now?  Do you like the first one or the second one better?

Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment