Friday, March 5, 2010

First Blog Post!

Okay, here we go my first blog post!  Please be patient with me as I set up my blog and make it more desirable to look at! LOL!  Wish me luck and hopefully I will have some cute mini's, tag's, ATC's or paper crafting projects that someone out there in blog land will like!

I started out scrapbooking making 12x12 pages and they just seemed too large for me so I started making 8x8 layouts. Then came the infamous mini that I am currently loving. I hope to get signed up for the international tag swap that Zettie Bettie from MyHuckleBerryFinn.blogspot.com is hosting. She is so talented and I love listening to her talk! I am a little nervous about it though as I have only made a couple tags in my life! So, we'll see how it goes!  I hope you check back and see how things are going!

Hugs,

Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl!
    This is Kim, your ATC swapping buddy from Louise's (ZettieBettie) swap. Could you follow my link (click on name) to my blog and e-mail me? I'm trying to get us all on one e-mail to coordinate addresses :) Thanks so much and looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl!
    like you i have just started a blog and it seems a bit scary but we will get there, anyway im Tracey from New Zealand, im one of your tag swap buddys from Louises international tag swap im so excited this is my first swap ever outside of NZ, thought i would touch base with you and grab your details for our swap to begin. just click on my name and follow the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl! Nice to meet you. Please email me christine_mae_contreras@yahoo.com with your details. Looking forwardto hearing from you. :D - Christine

    ReplyDelete