Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My tags are complete!


Hi ladies! I have completed my tags for the tag swap. I had soooo much fun and I am so happy that I joined in on the swap. Like I said before I was a little anxious about it. I am for sure in on it next month if Louise decides to do another one. I made Louise a tag too, just to show my appreciation for hosting the swap. I am sure there is more work to it than meets the eye! So, thank you so much for hosting Louise! I have posted a picture and made a video (click on the link below to watch video) of the tags I made. As I have said before pictures just do not do these tags justice! You really can't see all of the glimmer that is on them. So, I hope you like my tags and I will be checking in later!

Hugs,

Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Cheryl you are so talented, and well done with your first you tube video your a star and i could not tell it was your first, i have to do one and step outside my comfort zone for that one thats for sure. i only hope you love my tag, as still very much at the novice stage lol. take care and hugs to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing,wonderful,beautiful,awesome tags,...........;i LOVE them,Cheryl
    I can't get followed,i will try it tomorrow again...
    Warm hugs
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl. Lovely tag! You're very talented and I'm sure you will fit right in the scrappin' family. Take care always! :D

    Christine

    ReplyDelete