Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I received my first tag! YAY!


Hi ladies! I am so super excited! I just received my first tag from the International Tag Swap that Louise from MyHuckleBerryFinn.blogspot.com is hosting. Kim from Colorado was on the ball now I tell ya! It just officially started last Saturday and here it is only the following Wednesday and I have my tag! It is so, so, so beautiful! I love it! It almost looks water colored, it has small script on the top with a pretty ribbon threaded through the hole and attached to the ribbon is a small bird charm with the bird carrying a letter! OMG! It is adorable! Thank you so much Kim! I will treasure it forever as it is my very first piece of work from someone else! I am so glad I decided to join! I have 2 of my tags completed, but I am not sending them out until I have all 4 ready to go! Kim can be found at: SanguineScardeyCat.blogspot.com go check her out she is awesome!


Hugs,
Cheryl

PS:
Pictures never do these things justice plus I am not a very good photograhper!  Hopefully, that improves with time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment