Sunday, March 7, 2010

International Tag Swap

Yay, I'm in! I am sooo excited! I don't know whose group I am in yet, but Louise sent me an e-mail saying I was in. Today my wonderful hubby put together 2 bookcases for my scrap room:). They have 5 shelves each and have so much more room than the small one I had. I have been busy moving things around, putting things up and throwing things away! You know the drill! LOL! I think I am going to call it quits for the night and start fresh tomorrow. I did get started on one of my tags yesterday. I haven't decided if I am going to make them all the same or different? Once I get this one done I will make my mind up! Maybe! It has beautiful in my neck of the woods, how about yours? I am so tired of winter! Okay, I'm gonna go chill with the hubby for the night now. Have a wonderful evening!


Hugs,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment