Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tag Swap Buddies!

If I had looked to see if I had any comments before I posted my last post...I would have known that I do know who 3 of the 4 ladies in my group are! I contacted Kim, Christine, and Tracey, but wasn't able to get any information on Donna. I will try to get hold of her first thing in the morning! Donna if you happen to read this post my blog name is: Scrappinonbutterflylane.blogspot.com so you can e-mail me through there!


Looking forward to this swap ladies!

Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    This is Kim from the swap - I've got your e-mail and will send you my info soon. Just wanted to let you know a link to your e-mail is not visible on your blog.

    Looking forward to the swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl

    Hopefully you will have an email from me through the one sent out by Kim, if not my email address is theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com and my blog is theartofpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    I look forward to speaking to you soon

    Crafty hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete